3.15.2006

KFC

So I've figured out the absolute hardest number in Lethbridge to get. You'd think it would be for like the mayor or the head of the RCMP or something... But no! The hardest number in Lethbridge to get is the number for the West-side KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)!

I wanted to call and see what time they closed tonight, easy enough right? No! Not even close! First I checked muchmenus for the Lethbridge menu listings, it wasn't on there, then to the phone book, the brand-new phone book, and it wasn't there either! So I go online to Canada 411 and do you think it's listed there? Of course not! That'd be WAY too easy! They have listings for 41 KFC's in Alberta, not a one of them in Lethbridge!

I finally gave in and called directory assistance on my cell phone ''cuz bloody Vonage woulda charged me like $1 for 411 service so Rogers directory assistance gave me the number for the KFC on Mayor McGrath, we then called that one and they finally gave us the number for the West-side one, which we called, only to find out they were already closed!!! ARGHHHH!

Oh and BTW the number for KFC West-side is 381-0244 !!! The secret is out!! LOL

No comments: