6.28.2005

Capital One Part One

So this summer I've found myself occupying a job at Capital One (the very large very rip-off credit card company.) Seriously people if you've ever considered getting a Capital One card know how to take care of it, it's like a pet that needs constant attention. Like a pet that does get taken care of and has accident this card has huge accidents! Fees that can rack up to over $100 in 3 days, APR's that can jump from 0.0% to 26.9% overnight, and of course angry bill collectors that can call your house legally between 8am and 9pm every day of the week. This last form of accident is where I fall in. I spend 10 hours a day, 4 days a week calling delinquent customers and telling them to pay their bills. It isn't pleasant, for me or for them. LOL So this is my soapbox for the evening: PAY YOUR BILLS PEOPLE!!! DO NOT FALL INTO DELINQUENCY!! Oh and if you do fall into delinquency don't call and complain that you didn't know it was due because you didn't get a statement... bills are due EVERY month regardless of whether you get a statement or not! LOL
There I feel much better now... LOL Stay tuned... more Capital One rants & humour to come... (hey I have nothing better to do but write these things at work between calls, it's finding non-work time to post them that's the problem!)

No comments: