6.29.2005

Capital One Part Two

I'm going to move to the United States and open a bank. I will call my bank the Debtor's FCU. It will be a bank for all the people out there who can't pay their bills. I will offer consolidated loans, refinancing of houses, cars and the like and also credit cards with higher APR rates than Capital One, which believe you me is no easy feat.
I will offer all these services at exhorbant interest rates and when my customers are unable to pay their bills I will repossess their possessions, or hire them on to work at one of the many factories I intend to buy from this endeavour and they can pay me back in their wages while living in company provided housing developments.
Now I know the question on your mind is where will I find people silly enough to go in on this venture, where will I find patrons for my fine bank? Well that's easy... I will offer the above mentioned services to the fine customers of Capital One. I will lure them in by offering to pay off their credit card bills!! LOL

No comments: