5.03.2006

Comcast Part Two

After my carcophony of Capital One posts last summer it seemed a shame I have so few (if any) Comcast posts... so thus I give you the first Comcast post (or perhaps rant would be a better term for it.)

Things I dislike about comcastic customers:
- People who unplug the tower (computer) when you ask them to unplug the router or modem and then wonder why their monitor turns off.
- People who call in to get the problem of "a network cable is unplugged" fixed.
- People who feel that even though I've said five times "we do support _____" that I should help them fix it.
- People who say ign'nt when they want to use the word ignorant... "That's just ign'nt!"
- People who get angry when they can't get a tech before two days from now... (the waiting list for Shaw is currently about two weeks!)
- People who "threaten" to disconnect their service if I can't help them... (I really don't know why they think this will affect me as badly as they suppose it will.)
- People who demand supervisors only to have the supervisor tell them the exact same thing I told them, but for some reason believing it when a supervisor tells it to them!
- People who can defrag their hard-drives but don't know how to do a browser clean-up.
- People who try to fake their way through a tech call because they didn't understand one of the first instructions. "Sir can I get you to read me off the IP address?" "Oh sorry I didn't know where the start button was." (GRRRRR)

... well that's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll have more later.

No comments: