5.27.2006

No YC for me :(

So as you probably guessed I didn't go to YC after all. I felt all icky horrible the day we were supposed to leave and I went across the parking lot to get money out at TD and grab some lunch at KFC and I almost fainted on the way back from the walk! We were literally supposed to leave in like half an hour from the time I got home, I was all packed and I had to tell Mark I couldn't go! :( I'm not too happy 'bout it, but such is life. Better me stay here and get well than go there and have a crappy time and faint half-way through the day and have to spend the weekend in a hospital or at the very least a first-aid tent.

Mark picked me up the new Riley CD and Riely signed it himself, Riley remembered me!! WOOT!! I was so stoked by that. Mark called to tell me that he hoped I felt better soon. :P I went on Wiki to see what they had on info for Riley and it is sorely lacking so I may have to write an article on it! (Steve if you read this, my very first Wiki article! LOL) If I post it I'll post the linky here.

No comments: