11.22.2006

Comcast Part Seven

I swear I am going to lose it on the next person who calls in with a problem with their internet and begins the conversation with some statement ending in and my computer says "Or contact the person that manages your network and that's you (or "and that's comcast")".

1. I AM NOT the person who manages your NETWORK. If you have a router you manage YOUR OWN network, talk to Linksys, not me!

2. Second we manage the internet, we make sure it works, we have very little control over it but we try, I do not going around "breaking your network" and thus can hardly be held personally responsible when it break.

3. Usually this message is remedied by running the inetwiz, which means the whole problem was with YOUR computer or YOUR copy of Windows or YOUR browser's proxy settings and had NOTHING to do with comcast!

No comments: