4.29.2007

Facebook

Everyone should join the social networking site facebook. I joined recently (in the past few months) and I have so much fun! I'm up to over 150 friends, all of whom I know or have known in real-life and many of whom are people I honestly never thought I would connect with again. I've found friends from my first elementary school, people I went to camp with, ex-boyfriends, long lost high-school chums, and junior high crushes!

You create an account on the site and then start searching for names once you've found someone you know you can add them as a friend and then see who they have as friends and add any of the people you know from their friends lists and so on. It's neat to see who knows who and how the world is inter-connected. I went to Bible College in Three Hills with a girl who dated a guy I work with now in Lethbridge. It's just bizzare some of the connections.

You can add photos, post notes, even set it up to get your blog fed directly to your profile. You can send gifts, add comments, poke friends, invite people, set up events, join groups & networks. Really the possiblities are endless, so join now! (and add me as your friend... ambeebear2@hotmail.com)

www.facebook.com

No comments: