8.10.2006

Comcast Part Five

I've decided I need to set up a pre-recorded CD on my computer at work of all the commonly used phrases so I can just push a corresponding number and the program can say the phrase... these phrases would include, but are not limited to:

- Thank-you for calling Comcast my name is Amber. Can I please have the phone number on your account beginning with area code
- Thank-you. May I please have you name.
- For security purposes can I please have you verify your street address with city, state & zip code.
- Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that
- Let me see what I can do for you
- Just give me a minute while I check for outages in your area and run a quick test on your modem
- What are the lights on your modem currently doing?
- Now in order to schedule this technician I do need to let you know I need someone 18 years of age or older home for the time of the tech call and there is only ever a service fee if the problem is found not with Comcast equipment
- I am sorry but that is the soonest apointment time I have available
- Oh of coures
- I can see how frustrating that would be for you
- If I was in your situation I would feel exactly the same way
- Is there anything else I can help you with today?
- Thank-you for calling Comcast, you have yourself a lovely day.

No comments: