9.30.2006

Happy September 30th!!!

Hey all,
I know I haven't posted as much or as often as I should. You'd be amazed how many drafts of blogs I have in my account. I'll be getting around to posting them all in the next week or so. Life's been crazy around here, two roomies moving out, switching shifts at work and all the other daily activities have made time for blogging not so much.

I wanted to wish you all a happy September 30th! Today is my favourite day of the year, it's a perfect day, not too summer and not too fall. The leaves changing colours (even though in this province they're all yellow!) the air crisp with northern winds but still bringing sunny daytime highs in the 20's. The sky is the perfect shade of blue. Not too bright or too cloudy, or too unclear. A boy once told me my eyes look like a morning sky and it was in September so that makes the blue of the sky that much more my favourite. :)

I spent today at work sadly, although on the way out the door I looked to the left at the corner and saw the bell tower of La Belle Notte outlined by the sun that was not yet too high in the sky, it was very pretty and reminded me of the beauty of creation. I enjoyed my walk to work today. I had a nice lunch and left work on time for once. I went to a play at the University tonight, it was quite good, and I connected with some old friends. It was a very good day. Also I finally have a kitchen table in my house and my bookcases in my room! By the end of the weekend I should be all organized and ready to start living all on my own. :)

I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine!

No comments: