9.30.2007

Happy September 30th!

Today is my favourite day of the year! I already posted why last year and since my opinion hasn't changed...

"I wanted to wish you all a happy September 30th! Today is my favourite day of the year, it's a perfect day, not too summer and not too fall. The leaves changing colours (even though in this province they're all yellow!) the air crisp with northern winds but still bringing sunny daytime highs in the 20's. The sky is the perfect shade of blue. Not too bright or too cloudy, or too unclear. A boy once told me my eyes look like a morning sky and it was in September so that makes the blue of the sky that much more my favourite. :)"
http://drelwin.blogspot.com/2006/09/happy-september-30th.html



LOL (nothing like quoting one's own blog...

Today I spent the day outdoors, I went to the park and hunted acorns, enjoyed the changing of the leaves and then went on a bit of a hike through the woods... it was a very satisfying day!

No comments: