4.30.2006

The Antichrist Revealed

I figured out who the antichrist is. I originally was convinced it was George W. Bush and his bad political moves/policies/campaigns and anti-terrorism acts that made things oh so much worse. I'm still convinced he'll be the downfall of America. But I've changed my mind on the antichrist issue... The antichrist is actually this new-age magician guy David Blaine.

Have you seen the tricks this guy can do? He makes cards switch places, move from here to there, appear in people's pockets, he re-gurgitates peoples cards, makes ripped up cards whole again. Okay and I know that these are all common magic tricks... but he goes on to bite solid quarters in half and then repairing them, re-filling empty beer/pop cans. In one show he pulls out his own heart! Oh and did I mention the man can levitate? Like seriously six inches off the ground levitate, it's creepy as all get-go!! He's also locked himself in a block of ice for three days and lived, been buried alive, stood on a podium for days on end, oh and his next trick is that he is apparently going to drown himself! This man is not natural!!!

The other night South Park did an episode with David Blaine in it where there was a cult of his followers called Blaintologists. They all committed mass-suicide at the end of the episode... but I don't think that is too far from the truth... just wait until he starts getting a following... it'll all be downhill from there!

No comments: