6.15.2006

Mis-coloured cars.

I hate it when cars have multiple colours on them. Not when the paint is multi-coloured or stylized or chameleon paint or something cool like that, but when they cars have more than one colour on any given part. Like when they've been in an accident and the hood and front end are primer grey and the rest is red. I don't know why they don't just bother painting the whole thing again! I mean I get it if one piece is a different colour but when the same piece has a primer colour and then one (and sometimes two) paint colours it looks so stupid! It makes the cars look ugly!

I mean I know there are a lot of students in this town without a lot of money and there car is just a beater car... but even if they bought a can of spray paint and attempted to make it one colour it would look better than half primer and half paint with and indescript sandpaper/buff line from one to the other! I mean seriously, take some pride in your vehicles people! You're lucky enough to be able to have them, the least you can do is take care of them and make them look presentable!

No comments: