6.17.2006

Spray Paint

Someone, well I suppose a bunch of someones, have gone to work with the spray paint on the road outside our apartment building. Not in a bad way, jus the city, going to work preparing the road for... something or other. I have to wonder what all the colours mean though. They are for the most part a picture of two vertical lines with a veritcal line just less than halfway in between them like a fat H and some have arrows facing up instead of the middle bar of the H. They are very odd.

As best as we can figure orange is for Shaw and Blue is the water, Yellow is the gas and I think red is telus but there are green ones too and I'm not sure what they are... LOL Maybe when they start tearing up the street I'll find out. ;) I think one might be electricty... maybe... I dunno, too many colours for me. :P and the look so ugly all over the grass!! Silly city!

No comments: