11.01.2005

Depressed

Lately I've been very depressed and I really don't know why... well that's not completely true, there are many factors in my life that are probably contributing to my depression, I'll name a few in no particular order: having no boyfriend, not being able to go home for Christmas, my best friend having a girlfriend, my other best friend moving away to grad school, having no close girlfriends in Lethbridge, I don't know if I should apply for grad school, I don't' know if I'll have enough money to get through the school year, I get made fun of at work for not knowing as much as other people, I'm under-appreciated at school... etc. etc. I'm really not trying to be mopey either, it's just that these are honestly all issues I am having and any one or two on their own I could deal with, but all together like this? forget about it!
Anyways... why would I put personal info like this in a blog you ask? Well the answer is this: I wanted to explain to some people what I've been going through, I wanted to explain to them and apologize to them for having to put up with me while I've been down. I know I'm not easy to put up with right now, I'm very moody and I'm acting very dependent on people, which is normally not in my character. I get lonely easy and I try to hard to make people like me right now and it's all resulting in my coming across very freaky to some people and scaring some people away. I totally understand why people wouldn't want to be around me right now, I scarcely want to be around me right now... but I just hope that people will give me a chance to feel better and become myself again before they judge me too harshly or choose not to like me because of my recent behaviour.
I really just haven't been feeling myself... I hope to be better soon, for those of you who do so, please pray for me, pray I'll be myself again soon... Thanks.

No comments: