11.11.2005

Soldering Iron: A Quest, Part 2

An update on the soldering iron situation, as I know you have all been anxiously awaiting news on this particular issues...
A soldering iron has been found! Oh Happy Day! The monitor can be repaired and I can once again use my computer, which is actually quite excellent as the screen on my laptop is in fact too small for me to comfortably work at. (It is a sad world where a 17" screen is not "big enough") but c'est la vive, this is how God made me.) So it will be an even happier day when my monitor, all 21" of it is fully functional again.
And where did I find this soldering iron? I know you are all curious to know, the answer, as ironic as it may seem is simple, I found it at The Source by Circuit City, what was formerly "radio Shack". Ironically the first place I looked, but due to some bad advice by an ill-advised sales person I was sent on the wild goose chased previously described... Ah well... Life goes on, and now that I have a soldering iron it will hopefully be a better place. LOL

No comments: