11.29.2005

Where did I go?

So I know it's been two long weeks since I actually posted a blog. I'm sorry! I have been writing blogs on my laptop and then just not posting them. LOL.... The reason you ask? Well that's an interesting question..... You see the quest for the soldering iron turned into the quest for the de-soldering braid, the quest for the monitor end, the quest for the monitor cable, the quest for the guy who said he'd fix the monitor, the quest for secondary monitor and finally (and most recently) the quest for sanity. It has been 3 weeks without a monitor, or a proper computer. I've been using my laptop, which for you fully sighted people out there is no big deal, but for me with my limited vision is a huge pain in the butt. I have to run at least a screen magnifier on the laptop, sometimes a speech system as well and it makes using it for anything but note-taking very frustrating and tiresome. (For my msn and mIRC buddies this is also my reasoning for not being online lately.) So needless to say I use my laptop as little as is humanly possible, usually for one class and to check my e-mail occasionally.

Today, however, I ventured to the school early so that I could post a blog and let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about my blog or my blog friends and I'm sorry!! Blame the guy who's supposed to be fixing my monitor, who by the way I am still questing after as he has been MIA since last Thursday! GRRRR!!!

Anyways best wishes to y'all. As soon as I have a computer I'll back-post all the blogs I've written in Word over the past two weeks. :)

No comments: