1.27.2007

Passion Party

I hosted a passion party at my house tonight, those things are quite fun! I've been to 2 now, my friend's debut one before Christmas and this one that she held at my house. What is a passion party you ask? Well... they sell bath products like lotions & salts, gels & body sprays as well as shaving gel. They also sell things like massage oils & lotions, sensitive area sprays, massage mits & cologne. Then there is the naughtier side of things wherein they sell lubricants, vibrators, adult toys, role-playing props, love swings, sex dice and all manner of fun things. ;)

Oh the fun things I bought! But it would be overly naughty to tell you... hehehe

So instead I will show you the website and you can see for yourself what fun things can be bought and then let your imagination run wild... :)

http://www.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.php?page=catalog&id=northernexposure

No comments: