8.12.2005

Interview @ Convergys

I had an interview at Convergys today at 8am. Which in my opinion is way too early, but such is life. I had to do a typing test, a telemarketing simulation, a written test and a ton of paperwork. The paper test was in internet, computer competence and was the determining factor for if I was hired for video or high speed internet support. All of the process went well and they said I scored very highly on the paper test so if I am hired I think it will be for internet support. I still have to wait and see though, there is the issue of my vision, I have to get them paperwork from an optometrist regarding what I can and can't do work-wise and I am still not sure how I'll swing that as I have no optometrist in Lethbridge... Oh well I'm sure God'll work it all out.
In the meantime pray that I get a job there, and pray I get it in high speed internet because it pays more! LOL

No comments: