2.08.2006

Home Again!!

I made it home safe and sound and I'm able to connect to the internet! YAY It so happens that my family has a wireless network running and they didn't even know it. :P So I just popped in ye olde network card and was able to surf, best part being the net even works in my dungeon of a room. LOL So if any of you need me I should be on msn and I can check e-mail regularly. :)

The flights were both good, here's a pic I took from the little 18-seater that flies from Lethbridge to Calgary.


I wasn't able to get any pics on the next flight from Calgary to Toronto 'cuz I didn't have a window seat. It's a shame too 'cuz the sunset tonight was absolutely gorgeous from the plane. I considered asking the guy in the window to snap a few pics with my camera but him and his buddy traveling with him spoke German and very little English so I really think the language barrier would've been too great. LOL C'est la vive.

anyways here's my family at the airport! YAY my family!! :D


No comments: