2.23.2006

Karaoke

My family plays this game that we've played for... well... ever, the players have changed over the years as we've added and subtracted to our family but the game has stayed the same.

We all gather 'round the computers and pick MP3's to sing along with, we then all search the lyrics out and sing along... it's kind of dorky, but oh so fun. :P Over the years we've subjecated various friends to this game, some go for it, others not so much, but it remains a favourite for my boo, my mum & I.

Common fare on our karaoke nights includes:

"Paradise By the Dashboard Lights" - Meatloaf
"Playground in my Mind" - BJ Thomas
"Patricia the Stripper" - Chris de Burgh
"Cryin'" - Aerosmith
"November Rain" - Guns 'n Roses
"Summer Nights" - Olivia Newton John
"Reason to Believe" - Rod Stewart
"Shambala" - Three Dog Night
"How Do You Do" - Mouth & Macneal
"Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey
When You Say Nothing At All" - Allison Kraus

No comments: