2.10.2006

Zuma

Started playing this obsessive game yesterday. Actually the whole family been playing it for awhile now... But as I just got home I was just introduced to it. It's called Zuma. It's sort of a puzzle game. There are balls that a frog spits out that you have to match to like-coloured balls that are running along a ramp on the screen. You have to make all the ramp balls disappear by hitting them and matching at least three-in-a-row with the frog balls before the sun (who sits at the end of the track) eats them. Yes I realize how odd that sounds LOL but that's the premise of the game.

There are 13 levels in all and each level has multiple stages (between 6-10). Mumby beat level 13 today and it was quite exciting! She was so thrilled although the ending is kind of anti-climactic, but I won't ruin it for y'all. LOL

Apparently Ty plays and swears like a trucker, Boo screeches when she loses a level and Hindy & Mumby have selected curse words and screams of frustration. It's really quite funny to watch them all play, almost more amusing than playing myself. :P

I got to level 6 today. I hope to beat the game here soon... LOL
So I bet y'all wanna try it out huh? K well here's a linky to the trial version... We had to "unlock" ours by somewhat devious means... But you'll have to figure that out for yourself ;)

http://games.yahoo.com/games/downloads/zu.html

No comments: