9.03.2005

Journally

So we did simulations of tech calls at work today. It was pretty good, kinda stressful. I hate how frazzled I get under pressure. I was reminded, yet again, why I'm a tech major and not a drama major in Theatre arts. LOL
Oh and super-dee-duper news on the subject of school. I got into the Tuesday night course I wanted, "Theory & aesthetics of Video Games." You seriously study the theory of video games and one hour of every three hour class is spent playing games! Suggested materials for the course include memory cards for PS2 and Gamecube. I'm so stoked! I didn't think I'd get in because it was reserved for New Media and then it was full and then this morning I tried again on a lark and I got in! YAY Me!! Well more specifically YAY God!!!
With the addition of that one I'm currently enrolled in like 5 courses but I have to drop 2, I just can't decide exactly what to take. I have Playwriting, and the pre-req to Playwriting (LOL) and Designing with Autocad for the stage. I also put myself in logic and Anthro 1000 and I tried to get into Japanese 101 but it wouldn't let me, oh well. Funny part is I don't even need courses to get my degree, I've already done my pre-req to convocate classes. So this semester is all about the fun.
If I enjoy work at Convergys I may go full-time come January and try to get a job as a T.L. or as Floor Support, both seem quite decent but they don't even really consider you 'til you've been at the company 6 months.... So come January if I go full time I may have a shot sometime in the spring. That's be cool, although then I may be limiting myself to Lethbridge, still don't know why God keeps calling me back here.... But I'm sure in His time and not mine He'll show me.... I hate lessons in patience. LOL
Well anyways I'm off to make cookies, going to Waterton tomorrow with peeps from worky and I promised I'd bring dessert or desert (whichever doesn't involve sand LOL)!

No comments: