9.02.2005

Sleepy!

2:30 - Workin' on burnin' a CD, just finished blanching some corn (LOL, how very Huderite of me) K-Lite going pretty good, being a bit slow though :( Oh well I guess that'll happen when d/ling over 200 songs.. :P Talked with Boo, she had a good birthday. Wish I coulda been there with her... but she understands.

3:00 - Sleep lookin' pretty good... guessin' perhaps 5ish I'll get to bed.... Gotta finish burning CD and I think K-Lite & Nero have joined forces against me....

3:15 - Listening to music.... so many dirty lyrics is songs from work peeps, naughty people!!! LOL, Boo suggested music too, probably no time until tomorrow.

3:30 - CdeX has joined forces with K-Lite & Nero to thwart my efforts!

3:40 - K-Lite has left the battle, I am victorious.... Playing "Guess the Dictator or Television Sit-Com Character" http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html stating to get a bit obsessive.... Thwarted them with Gimpy from Undergrads & Nicki from 6teen, almost had them on Fred Flinstone but 4 others guessed likewise and 17 others on the Jetsons. Boo thwarted them on Zoey from Zoey 101. They guessed Lizzy McGuire though, go figure... and Richard from Caroline in the City has been guessed a bunch.

4:00 - Hoping to be asleep by 5.... Maybe.... darn Nero. Install #3 here I come!

4:10 - K-Lite decided round two was in order, now slowing down Guess the Dictator... too slow to function... thining of coffee....

4:15 - Realized I hate coffee.... thinking of tea.....

4:16 - Realizing tea = no sleep.... hmmm.... re-thinking caffeine altogether

4:30 - Settling for dill pickles

4:45 - School server is down.... Pinged it and Tracerouted it and nothing. LOL, not necessary but very proud of myself that I can do those things... considered renewing my IP 'cuz I can and realizing that would probably make K-Lite hate me anymore, thinking better of it.

5:00 - Sleep nowhere in site. Nero finally installed, no music d/ling at 128 X 44.... stupid encryption!!!

5:30 - Sun's up now, kinda sad... I don't like when the sun gets up before I sleep, doesn't seem right.... Cleaned up kitchen, re-inflated inflatable couch, gotta remember to look for that leak when I'm coherent... cleaned up my room, considered cleaning cupboards, realized too tired to stand on chair without falling off again... re-wrote grocery list ('cuz I could) Filled out msn profile, Where are you Now profile, Classmates profile.... Thinking I'm on too many websites.

5:40 - Hi5, Bebo, WAYN, Classmates, BirthdayAlarm, MSN, Geocities, Piczo, Livejournal, Ringo, Reunion & Blogger, too many profile managers!!

5:50 - Almost done, thwarting CdeX by putting all files into it! Finally got Nero to install.

6:00 - Putting on pyjamas.... almost bedtime!!!

6:15 - Nero failed, GRRRRRRRRR.... one more time!

6:30 - Burning, burning, burning.... I don't care anymore I'm going to bed I'll check on it when I get up at 10:00am.

Goodnight!

No comments: