9.16.2005

Rant of the Day

So I couldn't sleep and at 2 in the morning it seemed perfectly reasonable to transcribe Stewie quotes from the Family Guy season 4. LOL So here's the best of them, it's not perfect 'cuz I have no idea what he's saying, it's hard to understand some of his words when he's screaming and pissed off... but it's still a good rant so I'm posting it as is:

"Girlfriend? Oh what kind of sick twisted game are you playing at? HA! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey-sack tourney! I'm not going to lie down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long-sleeve, open stitched, crew-neck henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favourite downloaded Simpson episodes every night! Yes, we all love Mr. Plow - oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at one in the morning - the guy who just whiffed his way down the bar-skank ladder. If he wants to throw hands, I'll throw hands!" - Stewie Griffin "8 Simple Ways to Sell my Daughter"

No comments: