1.19.2006

Beauty & the Geek 2

It finally happened, they made a Beauty & the Geek 2... I've been waiting months for this! LOL I think I may have blogged about it back in the summer.... But I was so stoked when I heard a new one was coming out. I watched the first episode last night and the 2nd tonight. The geeks this year are sooo geeky. I don't think the beauties are as pretty as they were last year... They're still pretty, just not as pretty. I really feel the geeks were who got the ratings last time though so that's who they're focusing on.

One of the geeks, Karl, looks like Napoleon Dynamite, Josh looks like carrot-top, Ankur looks like a terrorist and Chris looks like Eugene Levy... It's very funny.

So I have this theory, based on last season, that you can totally figure out who will win the game in the end based on how much air-time they give each character during the season. I figured this out retroactively after the first season, Chuck & Richard had more air-time on average and they were the final two in the end. Based on this I predict that Josh, will definately be in th finals with either Ankur or Tyson. I think the first to go, after Brandon of course, will be Joe & Wes as we never hear about them Followed by Karl & Chris will be among the first to go... So we'll see if I'm right. LOL

Oh yeah, and just in case you were wondering the two songs they use for the commercials and the theme song are "Geeks Get the Girls" - American Hi Fi & "Opportunities" - Pet Shop Boys

Check out the official website:
http://thewb.warnerbros.com/batg/

No comments: