1.06.2006

I Officially Have No Life

Today I was booted from the Improv Exec, now let me tell you right off I'm not blaming them, not at all. The thing is I've decided I can no longer emotionally, mentally or financially go to school. I will be un-registering from classes on Monday so I am no longer, under Student's Union constitution be a member of an executive of the club without them getting de-ratified. I would not want to be the cause of such a fate to the club, although I will miss the exec a whole big bunch. I think it will be for the better in the long run. I offered to maintain their webpage for them and do whatever else I can do help ease my leaving as I never intended to burden them by leaving.
Now as to why I have no life, I also have recently been put on short-term disability from work for mental and medical reasons. I keep missing work because the mental meds they have me on are making me nauseous and dizzy so thus I miss work for medical reasons, kind of ironic in my opinion... but anyways that's where I'm at. It's really a shame as I really and truly love work, the environment there and the people.
So now I have to figure out what I am going to do with myself. I have a doctor's appointment Monday and will hopefully get on some new meds that won't make me sick and will make me less mental. LOL, and at that time I shold be able to determine how long they want me out of work for. As for school that'll have to wait until fall as will my application to grad school. So if anyone has any suggestions with how I should spend all my free time besides sleeping, blogging and watching TV I'd love to hear them. One of the floor walkers at work today suggested I make a map of Convergys for one of the shoot-em-up first-person shooter computer games, and although that may be time-consuming I'm not sure the end product would be any good. LOL

No comments: