1.09.2006

Rockin' @ the Cross

I have a student Radio show at the University station CKXU, 88.3FM. It's a Christian alternative music show that I have been DJing for about 2 years now. In many ways it's my baby, even when I gave up the rest of my life I kept my show. Due to CKXU mandate I can only play 10% top 40 on my show and the rest is more obscure and up-and-coming artists or the very alternative stuff that is little recognized or appreciated. It is all very cool though. My show is 1 1/2 hours every Monday from 9-10:30 but I switched times today so now it is 10:30-12:00. This switch is to accommodate my roomie in having his own radio show which will be on before mine in my old timeslot. So this is my pitch that y'all should tune in. You can listen live online:
http://www.ckxu.com (when our shoutcast is up and running lol) or tune in locally to 88.3FM

Here's me doing my DJ thang!

No comments: