1.16.2006

Hamsters Part 6

So the un-thinkable happened the mama and daddy hamster (CC & GP) ate their babies... There were 4 of them when we woke up but when we came back from running errands there were no more hamsters. :( I'm really quite upset about this... I didn't like the idea of siblings mating and I really dislike the idea of cannibal hamsters... The net said that sometimes when hamsters have babies before 4 months they'll do that and mine are only 3 months old. The worst part is though that now they are fighting constantly! We think CC is a girl and GP a boy and KusKus is a girl as well (we think) but I can't put KusKus & CC together or they fight and GP would get Kus pregnant and neither of them can go with the main parents due to fighting... So I'm really at a loss... a hamster breeder I am not!! :(

No comments: