7.10.2005

At My Wedding

Since my mum's wedding and preparations therefore I've been thinking a lot about the wedding I might have someday and realized I hadn't thought about it that much, so if & when I get married this is a short list of the things I'd like to happen:
- I'd like people to throw marshmallows instead of rice, the little coloured kind
- I'd like photography pictures with bubbles being blown across them
- I'd like to serve strawberry & peach wine with the date on the bottles
- Perhaps a theme of sunflowers
- Or perhaps a theme of bright blue & green in everything including the flowers (dyed ones of course)
- I'd like the cake to be chocolate
- I'd like the cake toppers to look like me and the groom
- A themed wedding might be fun... like medieval, or Hawaii, or something like that
- I'd like there to be 2 videographers and 2 photographers to get all the angles
- I'd like to give out wine stamped wine glasses as favours
- I'd like balloon decorations at the reception, like arches
- I'd like worship music sung during the ceremony as part of the service
- I'd like the benediction said at the end of the service
- I'd like the Corinthians love verse quoted (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)
- I'd like Jeremiah 29:11 quoted
- I'd like a slideshow shown at the reception of me & my husband growing up and then of us together with embarrassing photos
- I'd like to be wearing Berkenstock sandals if it suits the theme
- I'd like my husband and I to get wedding bands tattooed on under the gold ones
- I'd like the wedding bands to be like the Lord of the Rings ring with an inscription in Elfish on the inside (or outside) something sentimental to both of us
- I'd like my dress to be white trimmed with blue, blue underskirt under a sheer white one, blue hair flowers, etc.
- I may need to have Brides men instead of Bride's maids as most of my friends are men. LOL I could have them wear kilts so they can stand by me in "skirts"
- I'd like my husband to be wearing a kilt (if it goes with the theme)

No comments: