7.14.2005

Clapping Chants

Compliments of my little sis, the latest in children's clapping chants both from moves... remember the good ol' days when claps were about fictional people like Ms. Polly or Ms. Lulu? :

from "the Hot Chick":
"Boys Are Cheats And Liars, They're Such A Big Disgrace, They Will Tell You Anything To Get To 2nd----
Baseball! Baseball, He Thinks He's Gonna Score, But If You Let Him Go All The Way Then You Are A----
Horticulture Studies Flowers, Geologist Studies Rocks, All That Guy Wants From You Is A Place To Put His---
Cockroaches, Beetles, Butterflies And Bugs, Nothing Makes Him Happier Than A Giant Pair Of---
Jugglers And Acrobats,A Dancing Bear Named Chuck, All He Really Wants To Do Is---
Forget It, No Such Luck"

From "Dickie Roberts: child star":
"Brick wall, waterfall, Dickie thinks he got it all,
But he don't, I do So BOOM with that attitude!
Peace, Punch, Cap'n Crunch I got something you can't touch,
Bang! Bang Choo-choo train, Wind me up, I'll do my thang!
No Reeses Pieces, 7-Up, You mess with me, I'll mess you up!"

No comments: