7.13.2005

The Hot Chick

In honour of the movie "The Hot Chick" which I just finished watching this is a short list of all the things I'd do if I was a man, well all the G-rated stuff anyways. LOL
- Partake in a burping contest
- Partake in a farting contest
- Walk around in just my boxers
- Go commando and let everyone know I was doing it
- Write my name in the snow
- Have a long distance peeing contest
- Wear a jock strap
- Dress in drag
- Go to a gay bar and try to get picked up
- Get a Brazilian wax
- Grow lots of facial hair and shave it into muttonchops, a goatee, a Hulk Hogan goatee, a Hitler moustache, a king of Saigon beard, etc and then note people's reactions
- Shave my head bald
- Put my hair in a Mohawk
- Put my hair in dreads
- Wear a Speedo
- Wear a kilt
- Wear a full tuxedo

No comments: