7.13.2005

My Ideal Man

So as it is that I have found myself single again (since Jan and it's only sinking in now LOL) I figured I should post a list of the qualities I find desirable in a mate, so in the event any single males read my blog they'll know what kind of a fella they have to be to win my heart. :P LOL

My Ideal Man:
- Funny
- Spontaneous and adventurous
- Tries new things
- Open to ideas
- Okay with my vision problems
- Reliable and dependable
- Loving
- Likes cutesy names for each other and things
- Wants a family
- Go-getter
- Willing to put a family first
- Trusting, trustworthy
- Makes me laugh
- Makes me love him
- Open to piercing, tattooing, dying
- Ambitious
- Good storyteller
- Likes to listen
- Good conversationalist
- Likes to talk of God and Godly things
- Doesn't expect me to put out until we're married
- Respects my decisions
- Fun to be with no matter what we're doing
- Is okay with my eccentricities
- Is not obsessed with video games
- Would choose me over a video game/computer/sports game/etc.
- Is not obsessed with sports
- Doesn't baby me but is willing to help me out when I need it
- Likes music
- Likes cartoons
- Likes sci-fi shows
- Decisive, because I'm not LOL
- Gentlemanly, like will open doors and respect women, not control them
- Respects my opinions and takes them into account when making decisions
- Able and willing to have fun
- Creative and intelligent
- Remembers important dates and things that are important to me
- Is willing to teach me about the things that interest them and doesn't assume I'm ignorant for not knowing
- Someone who understands me, or at least tries to

No comments: