7.18.2005

Predictions for Big Brother 6

Another season of Big Brother recently went up on CBS, my family watches it quite regularly, although with my upcoming move I don't foresee myself watching it this season as often as others, but nonetheless here are my predictions for Big brother 6 "the Summer of Secrets":

- Beau is by far my favourite character, although I don't think he'll win it all, I think he'll make final four
- I think Howie will get to final four
- There will be some huge explosion between Eric & Howie before the end of the show
- Yivette will reveal to everyone she's gay and they will take it as her being untruthful for the previous part of the game
- Janelle will slip and reveal she was Ashlea's partner thinking it won't hurt her as Ashlea is gone, but it will
- Sarah & James will get caught and be revealed as partners and a couple


If you want to check it out here's the website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/

No comments: