7.03.2005

Nascar Extreme Track

So as I was watching Nascar the other night, lap after lap after lap it occurred to me how dull it was. So I propose a new Nascar where the big boys can come to play.
Firstly the new track should be in Canada, we will bring Nascar to Canada, it will be located in Ontario (purely because of the large population.) I will build the track near Toronto, in a suburb town.
The track will be squiggly shaped, similar to the tracks at go-kart races. There will be no restrictor plates on the races. There will be obstacles like sand, water, fire, ice, tacks, etc. There will be jumps, bridges, tunnels, small pools of water, valleys, hills etc. There will also be mini-golf obstacles, windmills, punching bags, bumpers, etc. It will be the most dangerous place in the world to race, but if people refuse to race there I will sell emasculating stories to tabloids about them and ruin the reputations as real men. LOL
Oh and in addition the pace car will be a bright pink VW beetle, painted with daisies and hippie flowers, the flashing light will be purple and it will play ice cream truck music.
There will also be different themed laps/races, for example: races in whic the drivers are only allowed to have the little bald donut tires on their cars, races where the driver will have to mandatorily change his own tires, fuel and oil in the middle of the race, races where the pit crew will drive instead of the drivers, races where the cars will be allowed to be vehicle of choice and that way Dale Jarrett can really race the truck. LOL
So that's my plan for Nascar, I think perhaps it should be my hope that I never have enough disposable income to see this plan through!! LOL Have a great Monday!

No comments: