7.05.2005

Capital One Part Six

Intersting/Stupid Things Heard & Seen at Capital One:
- "You have the wrong number, can I take a message?"
- "What's a credit card?"
- "Uh-huh" "Mmm-hmmm" "ain't"
- "You done be callin' 'bout my what?"
- "How do you spell VA? V's the one with the two sticks and A's the upside-down V right?
- "Honey do I just put the phone down to hang up on her?"
- customer: "She's not here right now, she's in the shower." agent: "Where is she in the shower?" customer: "at the gym, she called and told me"
- the foreign man banked at the Emigrant bank
- child: "I'm sorry she's says she's not here right now"
- "Ma'am?" (instead of pardon me or can you repeat that)
- customer: "You can't talk to her it's a Sunday, you should be at church not working" agent: "Sir is she there now?" customer: "No ma'am she's working"
- "I'm an old woman, I can't be expected to pay my bills" (she was 58)
- "She can't come to the phone, she says she's dead"
- "Can I give you my car instead of paying my bill?"
- "I didn't know I had to pay the money back because I didn't receive a bill"
- agent: "Can I speak to Juarez?" customer: "No, no I no interesting!" and then hangs up
- Smile & Dial
- customer by the name of Jesus Christ pronounced Hezuz Christee

No comments: