10.06.2005

Convergys 2

So today all the tools at work were down, which was okay from an employee perspective. When the tools are down the voice system when people call in states there is a problem and to call back in 4-6 hours unless they wish to wait on hold. On average very few people actually wait on hold so we, as employees, only get one call every half hour or so. The downside is not doing work for half hour at a time is very boring. I didn't have any homework or a book with me as I am still in probation period and not technically allowed any of those things. So I talked to my neighbour, which was fine, except that only one of my neighbours was in today.... so yeah.
I mean the other downside is that I don't know how they can really run a business with no tools, in all honesty the company lost money today. I think they should have just called up employees and told them not to come in...

No comments: