10.09.2005

Hamsters Part 4

On an upnote we were finally able to clean the hamster cage today, Mouse's babies were finally 2 weeks old (well as of yesterday) and able to be touched (and thus moved) so I was able to clean the cage!! On the downside I broke their house that attaches to the cage bars so currently they have their hamster tunnel house instead, they seem to be liking it but I don't know where they'll poop now as the house was their toilet. LOL
Oh and I named the babies. There names are G.P. & C.C. G.P. is the "runt" of the two, he is barely half the size of C.C. the initials stand for Guinea Pig and C.C. who is the larger of the two has initials short for Chinchilla. I still have to get my roommate to investigate the sex of each hamster, I'll keep y'all posted.
I also separated KusKus from Mouse & Gerbil, he was fighting with G.P. and C.C. too much. She is now in the space cage, Gerbil is in the Playground Cage and Mouse and the babies are in the nice clean Gigi cage. (not that the other two cages aren't clean...)

No comments: