12.16.2005

Christmas Decorations


I got the parcel from my family yesterday from Greyhound but as it was late when my roomie got home I didn't open the "open before Christmas" gifts until today (I needed my roomie to take pictures to send home). Mumby sent me out decorations for a Christmas tree. They are the coolest decorations ever, they are from IKEA and are in these awesome 70's dull rainbow colours. There are balls, snowflakes and shiny balls, big balls and beads. The balls that aren't fuzzy are shiny and some of the snowflakes are shiny and others are fuzzy, shiny like sequins. There is also a wreath made out of the fuzzy balls. It is sooo cool!! I love them, they are so me! My favourite things, bright colours, fuzzy and shiny. LOL
Thanks mum! You rock!! (you too Boo & Hindy lol)

No comments: