12.17.2005

Kar Came Home!!

Kar came home yesterday, it was very exciting! I saw her for the first time today at her house after work. Kar is like my best girl friend in the whole world. I missed her so much! She's been away studying English at grad school in NB so it's been a tough semester for me. I'm so happy she's back so I can hang out with her for the next three weeks.

We went to see Narnia tonight, if any of you haven't seen it go! Like right now, like drop whatever you're doing and go to the theatre. LOL. It's just that good. I've seen it twice now and I very well may go see it again. It really captures the spirit of the book and does it justice as a movie, which often doesn't happen when books are made into movies. It also portrays, very well, the symbolism that C.S. Lewis was trying to get across of good vs. evil, heaven, sinners, Jesus, redemption of sin and the like while being entertaining for children.

I sat beside Kar in the theatre and she held my hand throughout the movie (lol and no I'm not gay it's just what we do.) really the only thing that would have made the night better is if my bf was holding my other hand. LOL (and now I sound bi, which I am also not. lol)

No comments: