12.05.2005

No Place Like Home for the Holidays

So sadly this Christmas I won't be going home. :(
I managed to book the 21-28 off work but there were no available flights during that window so I'll be staying in Alberta this year. I may have the option of going to my aunt & uncle in Calgary's place, but it is small and my family on dad's side is large so I can't expect them to put me up as well. They may though, they often do go out of their way to help me. (which I appreciate.) My friend Kar invited me to her house for Christmas eve and day and I may take her up on it, but I'm not sure just yet. I may find it easier to just work and get paid huge paychecks for my time and make myself feel better about not being home. 'Cuz to really sucks I can't be home.
I also have to decide if I want to bother decorating, it seems like an awful lot of work, especially as I haven't started yet, but it may be nice to have a tree or lights or something so I don't feel so bad about not being at home... But then again it may make me feel worse, well I guess I'll have to decide here soon 'cuz it's only getting closer...

No comments: