12.31.2005

New Year's Eve

I suppose it's technically Jan 1st but I'm posting this one under Dec 31 as I haven't been to bed yet so my new year hasn't started, and as it's still Dec 31st somewhere in the world I'm sure I'm fine. LOL
So I had an interesting new year's eve. I spent it at Kar's house with her family, her sister's friend, a few of her friends, a few of her more distant family members and a man and his wife from their church. The night started out all right, we went to Coaldale and got Jer and then us, him and Pam hung out at Kar's house for awhile. I had a bit of a hard time with conversation we had on the way to Coaldale but I thought I could get over it and have a good night, as it was I guess I couldn't. I had a bit of an anxiety attack when a whole bunch of people showed up at the same time to the door, which really bothers me as my meds didn't help stop it... So yeah. I think I'll be switching meds in the new year! I did make it through the evening though with the love and support of my good friends, thanks guys!! And of course Allen's awesome sense of humour certainly helped with my mood. I even got a kiss at midnight! (but not from Allen LOL)

No comments: