12.26.2005

Christmas Tree Decorating

I finally decorated my Christmas tree today. I know it's a bit late for that, but as my life has been insanely crazy these last few days it's just a miracle it got done at all. It's a very pretty tree. I have shiny snowflakes, shiny balls, fluffy snowflakes, big fuzzy balls, small fuzzy balls, bead garland and some tinsel balls on it. They are all in red, orange, yellow, green, light green, turquoise, blue & purple. It is a very unconventional tree, but very fitting to my personality. LOL I also have disco ball ornaments on my tree and a beautiful angel with a gold halo, wings & harp and a bright pink dress and bright blue robe. It's a very crazy tree. Here's a pic, although it's not as tacky as the picture makes it appear. LOL Maybe I'll try to take a new pic when it's daylight and the flash need not be so bright. LOL

No comments: