12.09.2005

Technology hates me!

So I was working on my AutoCAD assignment today just before class and then throughout class. As class was ending John mentioned that they would probably kick me out of the lab soon as they were commandeering computers to use in the webCT lab. I was the only one who stayed after class today, everyone else got their assignments down before it ended. I feel so stupid! That is beyond the point of the story though, so I left E610 and went to E630 and worked away for another hour or so when the proctor informed me they were closing that lab as well at 5 and my best bet would be the study center (which I am now in.) Upon arriving at the study center I checked my e-mail and then proceeded to open my assignment and continue plugging away at it. Upon opening AutoCAD I was greeted with a message regarding incorrect user profiles and the necessity to re-install the program. I of course freaked out, e-mailed my prof and called IT. They say I may be able to get on and to try again in 25 min, it looks bleak though, if it's not a simple fix all of IT is busy re-arranging computers for exams which means I will not be able to use AutoCAD and a bunch of the labs are closed or on short hours over the weekend!! GAHHHH!!! I'm so frustrated I could scream!

No comments: