12.11.2005

So Much to be Done

So it's Sunday evening and I'm sitting down, yet again, to try and write my Theory & aesthetics of Video Games final paper. It's due tomorrow. Now it's not for want of ideas that the paper is not already done, it's for lack of knowing the way in which to express myself. I think I have finally decided on a format for the paper, it will have headings and appendixes, etc. I'm not sure if this is an accepted style but it's the one I'm using nonetheless. I think I may have picked too broad a topic to transition easily from one area to another without headings and goodness knows that the day before a huge paper is due, eloquence is not my high point.
Thus I embark, wish me luck.... The only bad things is it's going to be a long night, and all I really want to be doing is cuddling with my boyfriend, not writing a paper. LOL

No comments: