12.06.2005

Finals

So this year I am very fortunate in that I had no finals as such. That is to say I have no written exams during the exam period. I do however have 3 major assignments all due this week or next. Yikes! The worst part is this just occurred to me this morning that I had so much homework that needed to be completed.
The problem of my monitor has still not resolved itself, unfortunately. I am currently still trying to figure out a reasonable way to hook up a new cable to the old monitor, so in the meantime I find myself working off my laptop and out of the computer labs (which is where I currently am) the only problem is I really don't like the computer labs... I also really don't like using my laptop for any extended amount of time, which is why it is the week my finals are all due and I have none of them completed.
One of them is a series of AutoCAD assignment that I have no choice but to do in the labs as I don't have $1200 lying around to buy a copy of AutoCAD 2006. The second is a play which I thankfully have 2/3 done and it's not due until Monday and the third is a paper, 15 pages 1.5 spacing font 12 due Thursday, although graciously the teacher gave me an extension 'til Monday when I told him the plight of my computer problems.
So thus I find myself in a lab half an hour before my final "Den of the Dorks" class contemplating life and typing a blog about my final papers instead of actually writing them. I know I'll regret this later, but c'est la vive. LOL

No comments: