12.25.2005

Gone for the Holidays

Hey all,
I've gone to Calgary for Christmas, I left on the 22nd. I left kind of haphazardly so sorry for not tell many of you! I'm having a lot of fun here with my two aunties, my two uncles, my granparents and my cousin. We've been shopping a bunch and my auntie & uncle bought me some new luggage as a grad prsent! It's orange and very sexy!! I've also gotten some extra big bath sheets which'll be awesome! I'll be back Christmas night so I'll get caught up with y'all soon after that. Miss you all and wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!
Love,
Amby

p.s. +22.9 on the deck here today!!! I'm basking in the Christmas sun. LOL (not the most stellar pic of me, but Grandma looks pretty so I'll post it anyways, and you can see how bright and sunny it is!!)

No comments: